Sunday, April 27, 2014

Blog Hop: Appreciating What You Have


Let's take a moment to appreciate the Pros of our current ponies, whether you own them or just ride them in lessons.


Poppy:
She gives me her best everytime.
She loves her job.
She pops her head out her window, ears pricked everytime I come home.
She is beautiful.
Her jumping style is perfection.
She is so fun to ride.
She has super manners and is respectful.
She is forgiving.
I love how anytime I walk out of the house when she is turned out she comes to the fence to see me.
She is like jumping a feather.
Above all else I feel bonded with her.



Luxxx:
He is a blank slate.
He's young.
He is willing to learn.
He's sweet.
He is going to be ginormous.
He's adorable.
He has endless potential.
He is such a ham and makes me laugh every day.

 

5 comments:

  1. You have some killer ponies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We are all pretty lucky!

      Delete
  2. love it! Thanks for joining the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Poppy!
    It's so nice when they choose to stop eating to come and greet you :)

    ReplyDelete