Sunday, April 27, 2014

Blog Hop: Appreciating What You Have


Let's take a moment to appreciate the Pros of our current ponies, whether you own them or just ride them in lessons.


Poppy:
She gives me her best everytime.
She loves her job.
She pops her head out her window, ears pricked everytime I come home.
She is beautiful.
Her jumping style is perfection.
She is so fun to ride.
She has super manners and is respectful.
She is forgiving.
I love how anytime I walk out of the house when she is turned out she comes to the fence to see me.
She is like jumping a feather.
Above all else I feel bonded with her.



Luxxx:
He is a blank slate.
He's young.
He is willing to learn.
He's sweet.
He is going to be ginormous.
He's adorable.
He has endless potential.
He is such a ham and makes me laugh every day.

 

5 comments: