Monday, October 27, 2014

Catch Up

Ponies are all doing well.  Luxxx had a few really good hack days then was a turd the last time I rode him.  Such is the life of a three year old.  I am still battling his mane rubbing.  MTG was not working.  The apple vinegar and water mix that was recommended to me dried him out and thus more rubbing.  I am now using a dandruff/medicated shampoo and he seems to be not rubbing at the moment.  The cooler temps probably also help.  I also did a worm check and he is clear so that is ruled out.


Poppy is good too.  She is continuing in her same work program as I doubt we will show until December.  I would really like to move up a division for 2015 so I do need to starting working her over bigger jumps if I want to make that a reality.


I'm sucking at 2pointober.  I went backward.  13 seconds worse than the week prior.


I'm also still trying to help my friend sell his pinto mare.  I can't believe no one has scooped her up.

Last weekend

From the local show in September.

5 comments:

  1. Love that mare -- she's so stinkin' cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bummer about Luxxx's mane rubbing, hope he stops soon! and that mare is totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh she does look good. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck moving Poppy up a level and tackling Luxxx's mane issues.
    That mare is adorbs, hope a lucky person finds her soon!

    ReplyDelete