Sunday, December 1, 2013

Staycation and Horse Show Pics

Tomorrow I am back to reality after hosting family for a week.  I hope your Thanksgiving was as wonderful as mine.  I was so blessed to have my uncle drive my 93 year old Grandpa 1200 miles to come visit.  I thought I would share some pictures of him meeting the horses.




I also love this one of my Dad and Cotton.

This week I FINALLY got my horse show pictures in the mail from my last show with Poppy.

This was the first jump in a triple combination.  it was set pretty tight so i was saying whoa, hence my funny expression.  I have more to scan and will try to do that this week.  



9 comments:

  1. Wow! that is pretty high. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet your grandfather is still around and came to visit! Love the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I LOVE the grandpa pictures!! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool that your grandfather got to meet the ponies! Also, that show pic is PHENOMENAL! Look at those knees!!

    ReplyDelete