Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Breaking the Rules

Sometimes if you want to get anywhere you have to break a few rules.  I know it's not smart or safe but even though no one was home, I climbed aboard Baby Luxxx last evening.  I do it with Poppy and if I am ever going to get this baby going I'm going to have to do it with him. I have tried getting people to come over and be a body to call 911 and people say sure but can never find time.  I've even offered to pay my neighbor kid.  I'm done.  If you want something done, do it yourself!  But if my blog goes quiet for awhile send someone over to check on me.  It would probably take my husband a day or two to realize I'm missing.  Seriously (well maybe a day).

Anyhoo...I rode Baby Luxxx around in my little paddock and he was great!  I lunged him first to get the bucks out then climbed aboard!  I walked for a while and practiced bending and serpentines.  He felt good so I asked for a trot.  Smooth as butter I tell ya.  Love his trot!  He was super and I lived to tell about it (and take a picture)!



And in honor of National Dog Day yesterday here are all our babies.
(Left to right) Puff, Nugget, Soot, & Buford



8 comments:

  1. wooo hoo! go baby Luxxx! i agree - with green beans it's best to have someone present... that said, tho, i'd probably have done the same thing. glad it went well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO EXCITED for you to ride Luxxx -- he's just so gorgeous. Also, I love all the furbabies <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo yay! Sometimes you gotta break the rules ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for baby! Your dogs are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Glad you had a good first ride! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I waited for people to be around to ride I'd never ride. seriously I'd have to take up knitting. I'm glad you had a great first ride on the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rules are made to be broken right? ;)

    ReplyDelete